Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Updater - Tardiness

HI Everyone.

I know it's been forever since I've done a review. Here's whats going on. I'm doing a Buddy Read of Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series with my good blogging friend Gigi of Down and Dirty, Lusty and Flirty. We are into Book Four - Tangled Threads. My goal is to complete the series by the end of next week and do a FULL series review book by book in the end. So far it has had its better book and some that were hard to want to keep reading the full series. More about that to come in the review.

After that buddy read is over I am doing a second one with Laurie of Bona-Fide Reflections. We are going to read Guild Hunter series book Archangel's Consort. So far in my own reading of this series I have been all over the emotional chart. I'm looking forward to completing the series thus far. It has been compelling, enthralling and totally addicting.

After that I have a few books from NetGalley I am going to read and review before they get published in mid November. After that I'm WIDE open for buddy reads or anything else all you lovely folowers would like to suggest.

Thanks for having your Dose of Poison and stick around for the Full Elemental Assassin series review.

Love,
Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment