Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #12

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

  1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
  2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
  3. Answer the question proposed! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
  4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!>

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

"Only three days (3 sleeps!) to go until Christmas, what are you hoping to find in your stocking this year? "

only three?!?!? Hmmm. In my stocking I'd love to find some Ed Hardy perfume or some Sterling silver jewelry.
Can you tell I'm not hard to please when it comes to gifts.. LOL

5 comments:

  1. I love silver jewelry, especially when it's a gift. Ok, I love jewelry of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute ring, but jewelry sounds nice. I just never seem to remember to wear them haha.

    Merry Christmas.

    Ning
    http://readingbykindlefire.blogspot.com
    Just followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that!!!!!oooh I want that too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY, cant go wrong with bling!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never smelled an Ed Hardy perfume, love their hats though!

    TToria
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete