Thursday, December 22, 2011

Feature and Follow #5

Welcome to the Feature & Follow

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

Parajunkee's Feature – Ce-Ce @Ce-Ce`s Garden of Reviews

Alison Can Read's Feature - Charmaine @ From the Shadows I Review

And now the Random Question of this week:

If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

Become a character in the book or just be stuck? I'd dislike being stuck and not be a part of the story, but if I would be written into a book it's hard to pick just one. As of this year I'd have to say it's Divergent. I was so drawn into the ever changing dynamics and the characters that Veronica wrote, especially Tris and Four. I'd like to test myself and find out which faction I'd become a member of some day. Don't forget Insurgent comes out in May, 2012.

6 comments:

  1. Divergent is still sitting on my wishlist, where it's been for months. I MUST read it eventually. New follower!

    My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ok. I really need to get my hands on that Divergent.

    Already a follower!
    Check out mine at:
    http://readingbykindlefire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I need to get to Divergent - I have it but haven't gotten to it yet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you think you'd belong in Divergent? Great answer!

    New followers.
    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice... I saw the question as what book I'd like to be part of. :)

    New Follower! Come see my Friday too! :D And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I saw the question and was thinking for a long time. I chose something way different. Almost Chose this one as well. Great choice.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete