Friday, December 9, 2011

Feature and Follow #3

Welcome to the Feature & Follow

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

Parajunkee's Feature – Roxy @ Keeping Up w/ Roxy Books

Alison Can Read's Feature - Anonymous Reads

And now the Random Question of this week:

Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?

Egad! Just one book... I know MT choice would be Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series because they are so well written and the world is very developed as are the characters. Once I started reading I didn't want to stop! I wish I could say I'd give this to family and friends, but they aren't into Paranormal anything. So this remains my addiction alone. *frowns*

6 comments:

  1. Awww, it's no fun being all alone in your love of a genre! At least in the book blogging world you can find lots of people to force books upon. :) I don't read too many paranormal books but I'll have to at least see how the series looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that one before, but who doesn't like Paranormal?? I'm going to have to check it out :) Great answer!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that is a great PNR series but just haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

    New Follower! I love your blog design!
    Visit my FF Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful answer. That's a great series. Nalini Singh is one of the best PNR writers out there. Her books are ummm so good. Great answer.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I've heard great things about Singh's books. I really need to read them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet, but I've heard about it. :)

    I'm a new gfc follower.

    Happy Holidays! ;)

    notjustnonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete