Friday, December 2, 2011

Feature and Follow #2

Welcome to the Feature & Follow

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

Parajunkee's Feature – Lauren @ Lauren Gets Literal

Alison Can Read's Feature - Fic Book Reviews

And now the Random Question of this week:

What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books? Maybe you don’t like love triangles or thin plots? Tell us about it!

OMG! The one thing I can't stand is a book with poorly developed characters! I cannot get into a book which doesn't have credible heroes or heroines that I can't relate to! It just makes it THAT much harder to what to keep reading instead of putting the book away and picking up one you KNOW will keep you turning pages all through the night. If I can't get into the characters emotions and die laughing or cry my eyeballs out at the appropriate times then I'm not going to keep reading just to find out what happens in the end.

5 comments:

  1. Yes definitely! I need to be able to connect to characters to enjoy a story.

    I'm a new follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I hate when I can't connect to the characters. There is NOTHING better that crying your eyes out because of a character in a book, because it proves how amazing the book is!

    Jesse
    Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big character oriented reader so I'm with you on this pet peeve!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to feel a connection with a character, so they need to be developed!!

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally agree!

    thanks for dropping by my ff! following you back now.
    x

    omg im so inlove with this book! are you enjoying it? cant wait to read your review and to read the second book. Happy reading.

    and thanks for dropping by my ff and for following me, now following you back. loving you blog too its so pretty. x

    ♥Ficbookreviews♥

    ReplyDelete