Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feature & Follow #7

Welcome to the Feature & Follow

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

Parajunkee's Feature – Jennifer @ The Book Den

Alison Can Read's Feature - Peggy @ Pawing Through Books

And now the Random Question of this week:

Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

Seriously?!?! 152

7 comments:

  1. Ha! That's a lot, but I've seen worse! New follower :)

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Yay for a high number. I hope I can have 150 unread books some day. I need to buy more.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a good number, means you got plenty to look forward to! ;D

    Follower! Come see my Friday as well! FF & TGIF Numbers & Goals Edition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That isn't far from mine. I'm about 195ish. Good luck on catching up!

    Last Day for Giveaway!
    Cana
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning - new follower stopping by on the Friday Follow.

    I'm all for the big stack of old fashioned physical books . . . my (yikes!) 400+ gives me something to do if I win the lottery, or if civilization breaks down into some post-apocalyptic dystopia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously that's low compared to my number. I just counted my print books, not my e-books. Thats manageable. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete