Friday, January 13, 2012

Feature & Follow #8

Welcome to the Feature & Follow

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

Parajunkee's Feature – Kate @ Book Lover Musings

Alison Can Read's Feature - Bad Ass Book Reviews

And now the Random Question of this week:

Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

As most who know me IRL can attest to, I am a huge Alternative/ Metal lover. However, what you don't know, but do now is the Moniker you know as Poison has several meanings to me.

  1. Poison is the short hand title of my favorite Song: Halestorm - Familiar Taste of Poison

  2. Its also the Screen Name I go by in FaceBook, on Twitter, the Blog of course and in every game I play on FB or elsewhere in the online gaming world
  3. Its my tougher half. I don't show it much, but my son's father is what we all call an ass-hat and dealing with him brings Poison out. She gets real mean and likes to be downright viscous toward him. I won't get into the details as that life is not for the blog. But I'm harsh, for a reason. *winks*

3 comments:

  1. Poison is also the name of a great 80s hair-metal band, but maybe that's just my age showing. LOL

    Happy Friday Follow!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say the same as Bob, hahaha. Interesting choice, though! :D

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've never heard of Halestorm. I'll have to check it out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete