Friday, February 10, 2012

Feature & Follow #11

Welcome to the Feature & Follow

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

Parajunkee's Feature – Fran @ Bok Chow Down

Alison Can Read's Feature - Goldilox and the Three Weres

And now the Random Question of this week:

What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

Some choice THAT is. I would have to go with reading 100s of mediocre books instead of just my favore (of which I have several, so it's not just ONE book). Why? Because I'd rather read about new worlds and realms and characters then get too familiar with my favorite that it looses it's flair. If i can read mediocre books then I can get new ideas and visions in my mind to keep my creativity and brain active. I'd get tired of reading my favorites day in and day out.


4 comments:

  1. New follower!
    Yup, that's what I also chose :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... keeping the brain active is a good idea. I didnt' pick that, but I agree with you, anyway. I'm following via GFC & Twitter and FB. My FF: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, i agree. I can't read the same books over and over again. Since I read romances, part of the magic is discovering new books and new characters.

    My FF

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Definitely a hard choice. I think I'd rather read my fav book.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete